Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Parakeet Needing a Name

No, I haven't got my parakeet yet (alas) but since I like my pets to have a name on day one I've decided to get a head start on names... And I need your help! Check out the poll on the right side of this post ---> and give me your opinion! If you choose "other" go ahead and comment on this post giving me your suggestion. Whatever your decision may be, feel free to give input on this post in the commenty comment section. Thanks!

~Manwathiel

*edit*
Too late, the parakeet has been named! Tollers be his name, thanks to a wonderful member of Isaiah. I'll undoubtably make a whole post on the subject of Tollers later, but for now he's being shy and hiding in his cage, but I'm sure that he'll do something of interest soon!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

HOW many TIMES do I have to tell you!!!

SUPER KRYPTONITE!!

It's the best. name. ever.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to know more about Tollers - where you got him/her, what color, where his cage is, etc. Love G.G. P.S. Any luck retrieving your books?

Kris(py) said...

i have an even better name than super kryptonite! CREAM!!!! then, it can be called CREAM THE PARAKEET!! MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHH!!!

Kris(py) said...

or squish.....squish the parakeet ha! (i'm really not that mean i just think its funny)

Jessica *meow* said...

ah yes... I agree with Abby. Super Kryptonite is SOOOO COOOL.

Why oh why did you not name Tollers that, Katherine? Maybe I shall go back in time and make you name him Super Kryptonite before you end up naming him Tollers. But first I'd have to ask No. 1 to help me with that. I can't really create a time-stream thing by myself.

Oh, No. 111111111111.. where AAARRREEEE YYYOOOOOUUUU?

Manwathiel said...

Because he's a Tollers, not a Super Kryptonite!!! Besides, I'm Katherine. Since when does Katherine skip over a Tolkien-related name and name a pet something Super-hero-related instead??? If I had, you would all probably be scared that a pixie from the past had taken me over or something. Opal's evil schemes to make me name my bird Super Kryptonite...