Friday, December 14, 2007

In a Writing Mood...


I tried to edit part one of my fantasy. It does not want to be edited. Ah well, I am not in an editing mood today, I am in a writing mood...


Ah, well do I remember that journey... Sea, all around us! Sky above. Nothing more to be seen around us for as far as the eye could see... I remember now how beautiful I had thought it was, how serene, how quiet. Beauty, I had called it. Beauty and peace. Now I laugh to hear such words. Yes, it was beautiful, yes; peace filled our first days at sea. Beauty and peace… More like to war and destruction they were! The beauty and peace were the forerunners of such hardship that I cringe when I look back on it. I look back on it now and I think and I wonder. What was in my mind when I went on that accursed journey? What made me leave? Was it Jason? Or was it myself? I did not know. I still am unsure. But I went on that journey, and it is useless to try to change the past unless you are Fay, and Fay I am not. But would I change the past, had I the chance? Much good came of much hardship… But the tale goes on, it always will.


Yes, that is the prologue for part three of my fantasy... What was the journey? I am still learning that. What was the hardship? I have yet to find out. I have many questions about my own writing... There was a war? What destruction? I do not know. But the tale goes on...

No comments: