Friday, July 4, 2008

California, Here I Come

I'm on my way to beautiful San Diego tomorrow! I really can't wait--especially since I'll be meeting up with four of my awesome TPS friends (yay!) as well as seeing quite a few friends who live in SD who I haven't seen in....well...two years, I guess.

So to my fellow MEA-ers--I can't wait to meet you all!!!! I'm getting so excited =D.

To my friends who I haven't seen in two years--I'm looking forward to seeing you all and seeing what's changed in your lives since I saw you last!

Sorry for the short post and the lack of regular posts... I'll try to get up a more detailed (I can hear your moans) post about D.C. later...

TTFN!

~Manwathiel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea your canoe tipped over - and you lost your glasses! (I love catching your news now on your blog....) Have fun in S.D. By the way, pls send me an e-mail telling me what those initials stand for (people you're looking forward to meeting/seeing). Love, G.G.