Monday, July 14, 2008

A Tribute to My First Camera

So as some of you know, and some of you do not, my first camera that I recieved most unexpectedly for my 14th birthday broke a week ago. I was heartbroken. My first camera! I have recently gotten a new one (and thus gotten into quite a bit of debt) but I will never forget my first camera. This post is a tribute to my camera. Here are several pictures that I took with my first camera. All pictures are copyright to me, Manwathiel, please do not save them, copy them, reproduce them, or any such thing.

With all that said... I give you a tribute to my first camera:














4 comments:

Isaac, the masterofweirdness said...

Nice pics... sorry about the camera... you know, in all the years I've had a computer (well... not my 100%...) I've never actually had one completely just... stop working. usually it'd come back a week later after my mom spend several nights fixing it up.

But I suppose computers are different from cameras?

Jessica *meow* said...

well, yes, computers are different from cameras in many ways... (although of course there ARE some similaries, like, they both are TECHNOLOGICAL gadgets and all that). but what i was REALLY going to say was "OH KATHERINE I FEEL SO SORRYSORRYSORRY FOR YOU!" and also, "don't SCARE me by making me imagine what i would feel like if MY camera broke!" cuz that would be a disaster, considering that Canon is one of my bestest friends.
yes, you definitely need to give a tribute, as you did. very professional. i would have done the same. *nod*
LOV E YO U!

Unknown said...

hey cool!! you got blog of the day too!! so did meow, and i did a couple of months ago and lisa too.
sorry about your camera!! it's body is gone (is it? you probably have it sitting on a shelf somewhere cos you're such a packrat, don't deny it) but it's memory lives on in our hearts... kind of. not really.
luv ya :)
i DID get your text, even though im in BKK, i just can't text back. i'll call you straightaway when i get back, i promise - i hope you're settling back into life here well. luv ya (oh wait, i already said that!!)
- abbs x

Manwathiel said...

Thank you, everyone =). And yes, cameras go faster than computers, sadly...
Abby, you know me too well...

Actually, my camera didn't just stop working, the lens broke, and it would have costed $100 to fix it, and the camera was only worth $130, so it was just better to get a new one...