Monday, November 26, 2007

Winner!!!

I suppose that most of you know what this little icon on the side of this text means... For those of you who don't know, I just completed my 50,000 word novel that I wrote for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). I haven't actually completed the novel, but I have completed the word count. I am very happy to be done, but even more happy to have done it. Maybe I'll try again (unofficially) to write 50,000 words in December... Who knows?
But more importantly than me winning, I know that there are those of you out there who are still pounding away at your novel. I would never have done it without you. And hey, I bet you guys will be done soon.... Keep it up! You now know that it really *is* possible to complete a 50,000 word novel in a month. Don't stop writing!

~Manwathiel

1 comment:

Jessica *meow* said...

ayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayyay katherine! you rock! totally! awesome! soon i'll be there, too. just u wait. i still have 20K to go... wish me luck