Thursday, November 22, 2007

Yet Another Blog in the Life of an Elf

Yes, I have done it again. Another day, another blog. I promise, however, to keep up with this one. I'll post and post lots and lots. Happy now?

If you're reading this blog, I assume that I know you. But just in case I don't, my name is Manwathiel, I am from Mirkwood, although you may know me by other names and from other places. I am homeschooled, as are most Elves, and I--unlike most elves--spend a lot of time on the internet. At any rate, this is my blog. Expect me to post on it regularly. If I don't then you can send me spammy e-mails telling me to. Happy?

~Manwathiel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY you have a blog and i am the first to comment!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MWAhahahahahahahahahaha.
the end.