Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Life is a Curious Thing...

It goes up and down and all around and twirls around and crashes on the ground and then jumps up high and touches the sky and then goes low and....uh... *stares at last sentence* That was weird.

Nevermind that, let me just get on to the point of this post. Which is what, exactly? Well, nothing and everything at all.
Just a few updates in the life of Manwathiel:
Abby is not going to eat me, I got a new silver ring (it is shaped like a vine and looks Elvish, of course), I am preparing to go to the US and worrying about the whole thing (too much worrying, if you ask me), I have been doing lots of shopping... *deep breath* I just decided that sentence was getting too long. Well, anyway, I started horseback riding again last week, which ended up in me going from insanely happy to one of the worst moods I've been in for a long time--Meow thinks I'm bipolar. Whatever, Meow. But yeah, it wasn't nice... Aside from that unfortunate thing, my week has been going pretty well. I've decided that I'm going to try to buy an ipod before going back to the US, which will probably never happen (the ipod, not going back), and... Well, I was going to say something but I forgot it.

Ah yes, little American Idol update: I have decided that my favorite contestant is David Cook. He's awesome, has a great voice, sings my style of music, and, of course, he's a word nerd. Hooray for nerds! Oh yes, and did I mention that when he smiles it looks like something from Wallace and Gromit? *cough*

*yawn* Oh yeah, and I really need to start a petetion to ban Daylight Savings Time... Anyone want to sign? I hate Daylight Savings...Evil...Evil... Anything that makes me have to get up an hour earlier for class is evil. Pure evil. Ah well, I think I'm going back to bed.


Et tu, Brutus?

Nevermind.

1 comment:

Jennie Joy said...

I will sign that petition. DST is nasty!