Sunday, March 30, 2008

Questions

Why am I who I am? How is it possible that out of the billions of people on Earth I am Katherine? How is it that I, out of so many people, have ended up in Cambodia? Why was I chosen to come here? How can the universe be infinite? How can any thing be infinite? How is it that God didn't have a beginning and won't have an end? How can I live forever? How can anyone live forever? Why is there no up and down in space and yet in pictures there always is an up and down? What if the whole earth is actually upside down and Australia is at the top? Why does it matter? Is heaven almost like another dimension? How can there be more colors in heaven than we already have? Why is the world like it is? Will humans ever go out of our solar system? Will Jesus return before then? Will my mind pop if I think too hard?

Whenever I think these questions I feel like my mind is expanding to its full mental capacity and is about to explode...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having all those questions showing such curiosity is what makes life so exciting!! Things would be boring if God had shown us all the answers 'up front' without our searching for them, don't you think? Love, G.G.

Jessica *meow* said...

hahahaha... you have now reached the genius thinking level... this is what geniuses think about. THINK BEYOND THE OBVIOUS!!! altho... sometimes i think about my brain, and how my brain is just, like, a brain, and i wonder if there are some things that i cannot think? like, its not possible for my brain to even think? its just a lump of matter, anyways. what if there are some thoughts that, its just not possible for my brain to think about? like, it can't even process it. there aren't the right electrical connections to think them? i think thats one of the things that annoys me the most. cuz what if i REALLY WANT to think the thoughts that is beyond my physical boundaries to think? see? i so cant wait until i get a new body in heaven. maybe THEN i can think thoughts that aren't even possible to think here in THESE brains we got now...

Manwathiel said...

I have *now* reached the genius thinking level??? I've been thinking like this since I was six. A little genius. Fascinating ;).