Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ancalagon, Facebook, American Idol...

Hello my friends, life has been busy, no time to blog... But anyway, I have three little announcements to make. One, Ancalagon, my fishy, died... He jumped out of his fish tank and I found him halfway across my room. I actually managed to get him back into his tank before he was dead, but he must have been pretty beat up because he died a few hours later. I am very sad. Yes, I get attached to my fish... *sigh*
Second, I FINALLY HAVE FACEBOOK!!! I'm afraid that I'm not allowed to give my full name on this blog, but if you're reading this you should know my first and last names already... So take my first name, then a Sue, and then my last name... _____ Sue _____ Yep yep. That probably made no sense. Anyway, if I know you in person or know you through TPS then please add me! If I don't know you in person or through TPS I'm afraid that I'm not allowed to add you as my friend, sorry! Parents rules and whatnot. But yes, if you want to add me and meet above specifications, then please do! If you don't want to add me then...dont.
Ah yes, and the third little announcement... Once again I am being addicted to American Idol. Yep. David Cook is the only person who has remained my constant favorite throughout the show, I rather like Michael Johns as well, and for the girls I keep going back and forth between Carly and Brooke.... Yep yep. American Idol.

~Manwathiel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kataraina

i no know you but i like you. very preeeetty girl. me add you facebook. me mean person, out to make you sad and me want to take you away and eat you, me mean person from internet. yum yum. me like little girlies for dinner.

*gulpchewchomp*

Manwathiel said...

ABBY!!!

*cough*

Umm... That was Abby. I hope.