Monday, April 7, 2008

Farewell

So I've been saying goodbye... Goodbye to people, goodbye to places, goodbye to life as I know it. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to cry. Actually, more than sometimes. I can barely imagine living in the United States... leaving my friends here in Cambodia... Leaving everything I'm used to... It'd be horrible, at the very least. But just in case that happens, I've been saying goodbye.
We already had two goodbye parties and I said goodbye to many, many people in church on Sunday. I started to cry at Le Duo. This is highly unusual for me to actually *cry*. I went and hid in the bathroom. Depressing. Well... I might be leaving Cambodia forever... alas.

Goodbye.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We had better trust in God, that He will bring your family back here to Cambodia... cos I don't wanna say goodbye to you! Nonononononononononononono! Don't leave, I beg of you... I love you guys too much! I'm sure you will come back.

*they'll come back they'll come back THEY'LL COME BACK they'll come back...*

Jessica *meow* said...

i seriously dont know how i can function without u... like, where will i go after school on mondays? and who will i watch stargate atlantis/sg-1 with? i cant even think about it without...
yeah. i hope you'll be alright. and i hope you'll come BACK!! you HAVE to!!!! i wont survive if u dont!!!!!