Thursday, February 7, 2008

At Long Last!!

Yes, my friends, I finally jumped on Gabelou without anything dire and disastrous happening!!! Whoohoo!! Of course, I couldn't keep him in a trot and I ended up making the largest circle in the history of circles instead of a medium sized one like I was supposed to... But.... It went well =). The lesson was good, 'cept Hannah fell off... But all in all, a good lesson. Except that Achador decided to completely soak me when I was giving him a shower (Rebecca had to leave early), so I ended up covered in water and with green gunk all over my jodhpurs. Oh joy.

Ok, just a short little update to tell you all that I'm still here and that I finally jumped on Gabelou... Oh yes, jumping competetion this Sat and Sun... Keep an eye out for updates!

1 comment:

Kris(py) said...

Hey! Ya, horse riding was fun...too bad hannah fell off. I'm so nervous about the shows!! Well, at least i'll probably ride Unique and he loves shows and is great at them. :) byebye