Saturday, February 2, 2008

Comments

Ok people, I love comments. Please feel free to comment on my posts. I'd like to mention that I changed the comment-system-thingy so you can now comment on my posts regardless of whether or not you have a blogger account....

Of course, keep the comments polite and all that. Usual comment rules apply--but if you're reading my blog in the first place you can probably be trusted to keep the comments nice =P. I trust ya. (besides, I can edit things out!)

~Manwathiel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO sorry to read that you fell off your horse and hope your arm will be fine soon. I'm also extremely proud that you and your sister ride horses since I'm such a wimp and wouldn't even think of doing such a brave thing! When you come to our place, you'll have to ride with Pop-o again. Love, G.G.