Saturday, February 16, 2008

Colorful! Colorful! Colorful! This is so not me...

So, I was told recently that I needed to make the BORING text on my blog more COLORFUL and BOUNCY and all that rot. Well, here is my take on that.... COLORFULNESS is WONDERFULNESS when used correctly and used by COLORFUL people. But I'm not that kind of person. I'm not BOUNCY and BUBBLY and BOINGY and COLORFUL. I'm the kind of person who sits in corners reading a UNCOLORFUL book about the DESTRUCTION OF MANKIND or watching tv shows about the HISTORY OF COLOR. So tell me, am I COLORFUL? Am I the kind of person who uses COLORFUL FONT and bright COLORS on my blog posts? You might say that I AM a COLORFUL person. But not that kind of person. Am I? So tell me, is this COLORFUL post COLORFUL enough for YOU? And more importantly, is this post at all like ME?

No comments: