Saturday, May 10, 2008

Greetings, Earthling

Well, today I went to a Habitat for Humanity house dedication. It was really awesome--a woman got the keys to her new house, and we dedicated the house to God. It was really a wonderful thing, I'm very glad that I got to see it.

No other big news today, except that I blew a whole bunch of money on iTunes downloads... All American Idol performances, of course. Funny enough, one of my favorite new downloads is Kristy Lee Cook's version of "God Bless the USA." It's a beautiful song. I really am rather patriotic, although it's not a side of me that you see often. And I'm much more likely to be seen singing "I'm Proud to be a Terran" than "I'm Proud to be an American." *cough*

Anyway...that's all for now, folks!

4 comments:

Jessica *meow* said...

excuse me for my lack of knowledge about these obviously important things, but... whats a terran?

Manwathiel said...

Jessica! Terran! Earthling! Person from Earth! Terran!

Jessica *meow* said...

oh! of course. yeah. okay.
but... in that case... i dont think i'll be proud to be a terran.
Whats so great about Earth?

Manwathiel said...

To quote Abby-la...It's the only planet with chocolate!