Thursday, January 24, 2008

Frustrated

I am frustrated. You don't want the details. I don't feel like giving you the details. I'll probably come back and give you a three-page rant about all the little minute details later. But not now. Now I only have a few minor things to say: One, I am frustrated. Two, I'm starting to wonder if I should even do this jumping competetion at all. Three, I am really starting to wonder if I should drop out of this competition. Four, I'm just not ready for the whole thing...no one is. Five, I am very, very frustrated.

Oh yes, and I finished my English mid-terms . Whoohoo. That was a very unenthusiastic whoohoo. But I really am happy to have finished them. Hmm...um...well...

*wanders off singing a song called Frustrated (or was it Complicated?)*

No comments: