Monday, January 14, 2008

I like to ramble. Have you noticed?

*deep breath*

Be prepared to read the never-ending-rambling-writing of a rambler.

Well, hello my friends. I ramble. Have you noticed? I love love love to ramble. And the best thing about rambling is that you just go on and on and on and on and never ever ever end. Rambling is the best. Ramble ramble ramble. Yay for rambling and yay for ramblers.

Well, I suppose you're all wondering what the point to this is. There is no point really. So let me get to the point...

What is the point again? Oh well, I forgot. Please allow me to continue rambling.

Well, I had a sleepover with Meow last Friday. Youthgroup and then a sleepover. We were up really late (Sarah and Kristine too), watching Stargate Atlantis. Great tv show, that. Meow and Sarah are almost done with season 2, so they need to catch up to Kris, Han, and me--we're all in season 3 already. Anyway, we watched my favorite episode ever, Critical Mass. There are two episodes (Sateda and Common Ground) that are close behind it, but Critical Mass remains my favorite. When Rachel Luttrell (who plays Teyla) sings it's just sooo gorgeous. Plus her dress is beautiful. It has awesome sleeves. Oh yes, and I'm fascinated by the Goa'uld. I really really need to get Stargate SG-1...lots of Goa'uld. And I really want to catch up to the rest of the world with Atlantis (they're in season 4 already), but alas, I will have to wait...Oh yes, half of you are probably wondering just what this tv show that has captured Manwathiel's imagination is. Well... I would simply tell you to go research it, but I'll be nice instead. It's a science-fiction (of course, what else do I watch when it comes to tv shows?), and it is kind of based on the original tv series, Stargate SG-1, which was based on the movie "Stargate". Basically...oh, too much to tell you all, but it's awesome. Uh, I guess I'll have to be mean and tell you to just go research it. Sorry =(. *looks at picture* Why does my favorite character have to be stuck all the way in the back?
Now, back to rambling. Ramble ramble--ok, I'll try to be sensible...

Um...One Night With The King!! Has anyone seen this movie? Well, I watched it yesterday with Kristine and Han. It is a relatively new movie, and it's the story of Esther. It was really good. I was worried that it would be rather tacky, but it was actually a wonderful movie. It really told the story of Esther well, the costumes were great, the acting was great (ok, some was rather pathetic, but most of it was good. And yes, the accents were all over the place, but oh well), and...well, yeah, it was really good. There were some rather awkward moments...but I guess they were historically correct...and the mute button is there for a reason, right? I really liked it. Of course, a lot of it was just Hollywood rather than it all being Biblical--I reread the story of Esther last night and yes, a lot of it was Hollywood in the movie. Oh well, it was still good and I think it captured the most important parts of the story of Esther. And it had John Rhys-Davies and John Noble in it. Hehe. LoTR actors... Yes I am a geek. And proud of it. One Night With The King is currently the top of the list for my birthday party...Abby, what say you?
*rambles on and on*

Oh yes, I decided on cheesecake. Very sorry Abby...but you can have extra ice cream, k? =)
Er, yeah. Have I ever mentioned how frustrating planning a birthday party can be? Well now I have.

Hmm...well...I can't wait for The Hobbit to come out. And I have to wait til 2010. Too long to wait!!! Oooh, you know...I decided who should play Thranduil!!! I have been thinking this over for ages, and I think I decided. Who did I decide on? Well, I'm not *quite* positive if he's right for the part, so...I'm not going to tell you =).

Um...am I rambling again? Well, I probably am...

Ah well, my wrists are starting to hurt. Farewell, my friends. I probably started this post with something very important to tell you all and now have forgotten it. Ah well, that's the way that things happen when you ramble.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

extra ice cream. i won't forget that you said that. i will HOLD YOU TO IT.

and yes, i think on enight with the king sounds awesome!!! can't wait to see it. email me with the other choices for movies etc.

btw i LOVE your blog :)

x