Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Politics and More Fish

Hello, why are you reading my blog? Is it because I have anything to say at all? Is it because I am interesting? Is it because I am related to you? I wonder...

Alright, asides from that question, let's talk politics. Why talk politics? Because I have discovered that I really don't like politics and yet am strangely addicted to it. Not a good combination. But at any rate, who can avoid thinking about politics with the upcoming presidential elections? I believe that I have come to a conclusion about the candidates: There is something big wrong with all of them. *sigh* Anyway, I am now supposed to be doing an American Government thingy. It looks rather fun, but I decided to come on here and rant before actualy starting. So yes, my friends, the main point of this post is that I don't like politics, I don't like anyone who is running for president, and I find the whole process fascinating. Well...farewell, my friends. And I know that wasn't really talking politics, but then, I haven't fully formed an opinion about the whole thing yet, so I can't really talk politics...yet.

Oh yes...I suppose you want to know about the fish... Smaug, my dear little fishy, died this morning. I am really sad... *sigh*

~Manwathiel

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww poor smaug...
and what if *I* wanted to run for president?!!?!?!?!? would you not like me?!?!?!?

HMPH!!!!

lol! lots of love x

Unknown said...

OH.
MY.
GOSH.
GUESS.
WHAT.

I just took a quiz on Facebook (How Much Of An Elf Are You) and the result was a picture of Galadriel and it said underneath: You truly are an Elf! Either you went to a website and got the answer (I didn't) or you are a real master in Tolkein Elvish... congrats! You are an Elf! Choose your race - I'll bet you'll bring it honour!

Can you BELIEVE that? And I haven't even read LOTR. And I just worked out most of the answers with logic by the way they were asked, written, etc. It was EASY. And it asked me for the translation of a lot of Elvish phrases etc. too and I totally aced it!!!! HA!!!!