Thursday, January 10, 2008

Politics...Fish...Writing...Life.

Alright people, let's begin at the beginning. In other words, politics. Take a look at this link:
http://www.vajoe.com/candidate_calculator.html
Rather interesting, eh? More interesting are the results that I got... Duncan Hunter was my first result. My first thought was "who?", my second thought was "oh, that guy", and my third thought was "oh no, I finally find someone who I might agree with and he's pretty much unelectable". So I started reading his stance on various issues and I found that yes, I do agree with him quite a bit. So now I'm reading his biography and digging up a list of his voting record on various economic issues... My second result was Huckabee. Odd. I disagree with him on a whole lot of issues....and I had decided that I most definitely did not like him. Hmm... Obviously the calculator doesn't get everything just right, but nonetheless, I'm a little surprised. Romney came up third, I was also a bit surprised at how the others lined up too. Clinton before Obama?? Hm. Enough politics for today I think.... Oh wait! Let's visit Huckabee's website. Gah, this is what happens when I start clicking links involving politics. I'll be on the computer searching various candidates websites for the next few hours....

*starts looking at Huckabee's website*

Oh wait, before I spend the next few hours on various sites...Fish. Well, as you all know, my dear little Smaug died several days ago. So today I got another fighting fish. His body is black and it gradually changes color until it is dark blue, and then a beautiful slate gray. He also has a bit of red on him. His tail is all long and flowy and he is absolutely gorgeous. And did I mention that he eats a lot? Well, he does. And he swallows the fishfood whole. That cannot be healthy. But anyway, what did I name him? Ancalagon! Where did I get that name? If you don't know, which you probably don't, then I suggest reading The Silmarillion (great, great, amazing book. And anyway, Ancalagon is in it!). Anyway, my new little fishy is wonderful and I love him. Here's a very-blurry-terrible pic.

Heh, I love the pictures on Huckabee's site.... Oh wait, you don't want me to go back to that, do you?

Ah yes, onto writing. Mind if I rant a bit? Well, even if you don't mind, I'm going to rant anyway :D. Have you ever been writing a story and you decided that you had too many characters? Well, that happened to me, so I took the logical route and got rid of a character. And then what happened? Out of nowhere another character pops in! So not only am I back where I started, but I have an entirely new character to develope. Alas for me. And I don't recommend bringing in new characters just where you least need them. It's not a good idea.
Ah yes, and I started another story ("another???" you're probably all thinking). This story is a science-fiction. I haven't the slightest clue what's happening or where it's going. But anyway, I think Earth was destroyed. Now I just have to figure out how and why and how to get everyone back again....

Hey! Look at this-- *shuts up* No more politics, my apologies.

Well anyway...life. I missed horseback riding and now am wondering just *how* I'm going to do the jumping competetion with only two weeks of practice. This cannot be a good thing. Oh yes, and I'm also...what am I also doing? Life is boring, what more can I say? Oh! I remember! My birthday is coming up! Now...cheesecake or pumpkin pie?? I'm leaning towards cheesecake....

Alright, I *need* to read this thing on Huckabee's site, and afterwards I want to go se Ron Paul's site, so...well, you don't want to see me ranting about politics for the next few hours, so farewell!

~Manwathiel

p.s. You know, I really could like Ron Paul..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

PUMPKINPUMPKINPUMPKINPUMPKINPUMPKIN
PUMPKINPUMPKINPUMPKINPUMPKINPUMPKIN
PUMPKINPUMPKINPUMPKINPUMPKINPUMPKIN
PUMPKINPUMPKINPUMPKINPUMPKINPUMPKIN
PUMPKINPUMPKINPUMPKINPUMPKINPUMPKIN
WEHATECHEESECAKEWEHATECHEESECAKE
WEHATECHEESECAKEWEHATECHEESECAKE
WEHATECHEESECAKEWEHATECHEESECAKE
WEHATECHEESECAKEWEHATECHEESECAKE
WEHATECHEESECAKEWEHATECHEESECAKE!!!

Yeah I took the thing but I didn't understand like half of the issues there so I put a lot of unsures and I didn't put the rate of importance or anything, and I came out Barack Obama (90% match) which I am VERY unsure about because he's Muslim, even though Muslims are very peaceful people, I still don't think I completely support him... I don't know much about Muslim religion or anything...